For the books we read, we now have a book club where you can rate and review what you’ve written and find out what other freshmen are thinking!
You will want to become a member of goodreads.com.
Then you will want to join the group. This is our URL –> http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/76084-lausanne-english-9
For every title you’ve read, a review is needed, plus two responses (or more) to the comments of another freshman class member.
Reviews do a this, as a minimum:
- provide a brief synopsis
- express an opinion about the book and support that opinion with real facts.
- cite examples of the book’s strong and weak points, with specifics.
- provide a recommendation for who out in the world might enjoy it and who should avoid it.
- reviews do not give away the end! (Spoilers!)
- Responses to the comments of others are either supporting or they may take issue (disagree) with a review. Either way, it is necessary to justify your views.
First review before Monday. Second two reviews before Tuesday. Comments/responses within one week of today (Friday).