The rules to-come are as follows.
- A. There will be a new uniform. Students of Lausanne are to wear a pocketless gray jumpsuit ONLY. In addition, females will wear a red shoulder sash. Shoes will be black, flat-soled canvas slip-ons for all students. No variations of this will be tolerated.
- B. All personal property (phones, non-school supplied digital devices, any personal items not issued by Lausanne) will be prohibited. Purses and bags will be checked in and searched daily at the Main Office. You will receive them at the end of each day if they pass inspection.
- C. Students are not permitted to associate/socialize or generally interact with students from another schools. They are now the enemy of Lausanne. They are contaminated. No exceptions.
- D. You will report any relationships with a member of the opposite sex to the Main Office for approval prior to the start of the relationship.
- E. You must control your emotions. In every room, you are being monitoring through various electronic methods. Those who monitor can read your expression and tell if you are bored, angry, sad, or off task. We can monitor your heartbeat, your body temperature, and your breathing, so there is no deceiving us as to what you really feel.
- F. Before the beginning of each day during zero hour, you will be required to participate in vigorous group calisthenics (exercises)
- G. You will attend daily assemblies in order to praise the Mighty McCathie and the Noble Lynx and vocally pledge your undying allegiance to Lausanne ideals. You will worship no other objects, persons ideas or beliefs other than those established and promoted by Lausanne. Lausanne ideals are subject to change when necessary.
- H. All assignments will be completed in groups. All “personal” time will be in group situations or in the direct presence of other students or faculty. You will not be permitted to do any work or activity alone. This covers ALL time a student is on campus. Being alone is a sickness.
- I. All students must learn “Lausanne-speak”. Speaking this language is a sign of allegiance to the Noble Lynx. Instruction in this new form of English will take place in every class and be integrated into instruction. Other languages, including standard English, will be phased out.
- J. If any of your classmates show signs or admit that they do not follow any of the previously mentioned rules, it is your duty to report them to the Main Office as soon as possible. In exposing their possible betrayal, you are fulfilling your higher duty.
NOTE —> Breaking any of these rules results in a one-way trip to a Lausanne community re-education center located in an undisclosed location. Your parents will not be notified of your whereabouts.