Get an A in English and Geometry.
I will Read the books more carefully and review the chapter to do better on the quizzes and not be lazy in the beginning of each quarter to keep my grade high.
i will have the A in both classes
1. get at least a B in Biology, and keep up my good grades in French.
2. I will study harder for all my test’s and quizzes, and I will do all of my homework and turn it in on time.
3. when final grades are posted.
1. Get 90’s on my geometry test/quizzes.
2. I’ll study a little every night and go in for help in the mornings.
3. When I get them handed back and when I’m taking the test/quiz I feel confident in my answers. I won’t second guess myself.
1. get a solid A in biology this semester
2. remember to check the calendar and email for homework
get more sleep so I can focus in class
3. I’ll know if I have achieved my goal when I get my report card
1) I would like to make straight A’s this semester like I did the first semester. Mainly I would need to focus on English and History.
2) In order to achieve this goal I will have to spend more time doing my homework and not wait until I get to school or in the morning before school to do my homework.
3) I will know that I have achieved my goal when I have all A’s at the end of third and fourth quarter and ace my final exams.