PART III – Wall notes For Chapters 11-20
Use your wall wall section to record examples and artifacts from the book. Think of it as an informative poster to help people in the class understand the novel
- Sarah and Melba: Chapters 21, 23, 27, 29,
- Kyle and Kevin: Chapters 22, 25, 19, 30
- John and Susan: Chapters 24, 26, 28, Epilogue
FOR EACH OF YOUR CHAPTERS
- Synopsis – This summarizes the chapter in terms of plot actions, newly revealed information, and how the chapter ends.
- examples of imagery or figurative language, figures of speech and new/strange vocabulary.
- Proof of Nick’s persona/personality (Buckley’s characterization of Nick)
- Description of a humorous/satirical situation, instance or event in the chapter.