To do #1. Breaking the ice.
Learn the following about your classmate. Record the data in writing.
- You were born in which city?____
- school previously attended____
- Strongest subject in school____
- Your greatest talent, ability or strength____
- Last film seen_____
- You are only allowed three foods to eat for an entire year: what would they be?
- You are only allowed to wear one color forever: what would it be?
- If your symbol were an animal, which would it be?______
- If you could live anyplace on Earth, you would choose______
- As of today, what career appeals most to you_________
- One person in the world you truly admire________
To do #2. Dealing with yourself.
Fold and sign paper.
On the sheet of paper provided, please fully address #1-10 in multiple complete sentences. You are the only person who will ever read this, so total honesty is OK. Actually, it is necessary.
- Introduce yourself, please.
- Provide the day of the week and date.
- Describe what you are wearing today.
- Describe your two best friends.
- As of today, what/who is your favorite musical artist and who is your most admired celebrity or famous individual?
- Describe your current favorite leisure activity (sport, social, anything).
- Describe, with some specifics, an academic goal you have for this year.
- Describe, with some specifics, a personal goal you have for the year.
- What one thing are you most worried/concerned/uncertain about this coming school year?
- Sign your name and fold the paper, making sure your name and class section are on the outside
And then this…
What kind of smart are you? How do you learn best? Find out with the Multiple intelligence quiz: