1. Complete film notes for this episode, front and back. Actual details, complete thoughts, real sentences and examples from the film.
2. Read the review and add your opinion in a minimum of six sentences using correct and comprehensible English, about the Sherlock episode “Hound of Baskerville.” Ideas to consider and write about–>
- Response to the review (agree, disagree)
- Positive aspects of the show,
- Negative aspects of the show,
- Your opinion of a character/characters,
- Things that could make it a better film,
- Quality of the episode as a work of cinema/art (that means filming style, sound, music, costumes and effects,”the look” of the show).
The place for movie discussion is HERE: http://www.fadedglamo,ur.co.uk/2012/01/bbc-iplayer-sherlock-hounds-of.html
Use your real/actual name (not a mystery name), please.
You can’t edit posts, so you will have to do them separately, then paste them in. Also, you will be asked to login if you want to post (you do). You can log in with email, Yahoo, Twitter, Google, etc.
AND OF COURSE, The Sherlock game. Test your powers of observation in “The Case of the Silver Earring” (CLICK).