Three is a Magic Number and A Lamb to the Slaughter
You are reading one of these and looking for other people with the same tale.
Respond to the stories in your blue notebooks. Please avoid single word answers. Use multiple complete sentences, legible. Incomplete answers, oversimplified responses will not be accepted. Here are the issues:
1. WHO are the characters involved?
2. WHAT are the relationships between the characters?
3. WHAT is the basic plot?
4. WHY is the title appropriate?
5. What comic elements exist in the story?
It is agreed in murder cases that a person can be considered a serious suspect if they have three things: MEANS, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY (M.M.O.) So…..
5. DESCRIBE the M.M.O. of the suspect in your story. Use proper nouns and multiple complete sentences that are 100% legible please.
You will need to submit this at the end of the period on WEDNESDAY