Gather in your teams. Prepare yourself for… THE MANAGEBAC SCAVENGER HUNT! And SHOW n’ TELL!
THE CHALLENGE: Your team is responsible for…
- finding particular items and functions within Managebac
- demonstrating the functions to the other groups!
We will have time for three teams today: RED, BLUE and GREEN. GOLD, ORANGE and BLACK will have their turns next time.
First, log in under the temporary admin authorization (from first day) at https://sekolahciputra.managebac.com. This will give you full functional (admin. style) access. You will want to consult your notes and guiding documents from week one and two. You will also be able to use the “help” function in MB. Don’t forget to draw on the power and expertise of your teammates as well. You will use the Smartboard, classroom computer and overhead projector to demonstrate your groups assigned functions.
- Adjusting the look and feel of your Managebac interface (colors, fonts, showing/hiding features) Find the function
- Marking attendance (present, tardy, tardy excused/unexcused, absent) Find the function
- Creating a group within a class (skill differentiation groups in Language arts or project Groups in science, for example) Find the function
- Sending and receiving internal email through Managebac. Find the function
- Sending a message to a parent and a student. Find the Function
- Creating and assigning value to an assignment. Find the function
- Recording/inputting scores for students. Find the function
- Looking up information on a particular student (holistic performance snapshot). Find the function.
- Creating an extracurricular activity list and record. Find the Function.
- Looking up information on a particular student (demographics and parent contact info) Find the function
- Finalizing scores for a report. Find the function