What’s a myth?
What’s a legend?
What’s a fable?
What’s the difference between the three?
Your task of the week;
- Choose a partner.
- Do some brief research and find out what each one of these thing is. Create a definition you can understand.
- A great place to look is at this website, CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!
- Once you have a definition, think of or find an actual, real world example for each one from any countries or cultures; a myth, a fable and a legend.
- With your partner, create an A3 poster that does the following:
- Explains the difference between the three kinds of stories (M, F and L)
- Gives your real world example (remember to give the title) with a short summary for each one.
- Uses color, words and images together to please the viewer.
Start on Tuesday, complete end of class (double period) on wednesday