What is your Big Dream? Where are you going?
Think about yourself in the future, as an adult, out of school, in the real world, doing adult things, working, playing, making decisions for yourself, living. More than ten years from now.
Think about reaching a destination. The destination is reached when you feel like you have achieved a dream and reached a goal.
So, what is your destination? What is your “Big Dream?”
For the end of school, you will make a book that describes your dream. It will have pages that are illustrated and contain information. There are six pages, plus a front and back cover.
Page ONE -What is the dream? This is the “WHAT” page
- Why is this destination important?
- What about it is meaningful to you?
- Why do you want this?
Page TWO – Who will you be when you achieve your goals and reach your destination? This is the “WHO” page
- What will your identity be?
- What will people know you as?
- When people talk about you, what will they say?
- Are you respected? Feared? Loved? Admired?
Page THREE – Where will you be? This is the “WHERE” page
- Will you be in a particular country or city?
- An office? Inside? Outside?
- What surrounds you?
Page FOUR – When can this happen? – This is the “WHEN” page
- will it take a long time? Short time?
- Will you still be young? Will you be old?
Page FIVE. – How will you make it happen? This is the “HOW” page?
- How will you prepare?
- Will you need skills?
- What kinds of training or experience will you need?
- Are there steps?
- will somebody help you?
Page SIX – WHO will be with you when you achieve your goals and reach your destination? This is the “WHO #2” page
- Wife? Husband? Family? Pets?
- Who surrounds you?
- Who will you love?