- Create a NON-STEREOTYPICAL superhero, male or female.
- Illustrate (digitally or manually) the superhero, labeling their super physical characteristics
- Identify thepositive qualities of your superhero. What makes them a hero? WHy are they so super?
- Include a paragraph (which is at least three complete sentences long) that explains the changes you have made from a traditional superhero, and an explanation of how your hero SUBVERTS traditional gender roles.
- Finished product will be on A3 paper or larger.
- This will be due AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS ON THURSDAY 1/20
- Focus on IDEAS, not just appearance.