literature [ˈlɪtərɪtʃə ˈlɪtrɪ-].
Unit question: How does literature reflect society?
AOI focus question: How can literature contribute to our understanding of others? (Health and social education)
For this week. Finding literary works that reflect society.
- Find one visual text and one written text that have excellence of expression and enduring themes or ideas.
- Explore the following: WHO is the creator/mastermind of the work?
- What is the setting or context of the work?
- What enduring qualities does the work have?
- How does the work reflect the author’s world – the society or culture it comes from?
Create a display/chart that you can share with the rest of the groups. At least size A3 paper.
Wednesday 1/12 = gather info. This is to be continued on Friday 1/14. Display is due at the end of class on Monday 1/17. During class time you will be either researching or creating your display.