With your partner, conduct an interview in which you gather the following information about them. Ask them about the following. You must take turns interviewing and make brief notes of the information.
- Your full name, age and birthday
- The last movie you saw and the last book you read.
- Three objects or possessions you could not live without. Why not?
- Your favorite activities or the things you are good at.
- The one food you could not live without.
- The person or people you most admire. Why?
- If you had to be an animal, which one would you choose? Why?
- Your hopes or ideas for your future. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Five words that identify you (son, daughter, friend, musician, joker, crazy, cousin, grandson, artist, quiet, athlete, comedian, etc.)
- Something about you that might surprise people.
- All of the stuff you would want people to know about you that makes you interesting.
Be prepared to report to the class about your partner for next time! – Tuesday.