Words clouds are pretty fun. No two word clouds are alike
Let’s try it.
- Your full name
- A description of your personality. Two sentences.
- Your favorite things/possessions/objects. Name three.
- Your favorite activities or the things you are good at. Name three.
- The three people who are most important to you.
- Three foods you could not live without.
- Your hopes or ideas for your future. Two sentences at least.
- Words that say who you are (like “son”, “daughter”, “friend”, “musician”, “joker”, “crazy”, “cousin”, “grandson”, “artist”, “athlete”, “comedian”, etc.) Choose five of your own.
- something about you that might surprise people. Two sentences.
Go to the wordle.net website. This is a website that lets you create word clouds. –>CLICK HERE TO SEE IT<–
Step four: Create your word cloud using the mini-biography you wrote about yourself. There is a link on the page that says “create your own“. You can choose colors, size fonts and layout style. Experiments and choose the one you like the best!
Step five: Save your word cloud to the public gallery (click the button on the lower right) and then print your word cloud (at home, in color if you can) for our classroom wall.