See the questions at the end of the “Looking for Arkie” story. In your blue notebooks, respond in writing to questions 1-6 and 8-10 on the back page, 139.
Write “Looking for Arkie” and the date at the top of a fresh page before you begin. Here are spome basic rules:
- Answer in complete sentences. At least two sentences for every single question. It’s good writing practice.
- Write legibly in blue or black ink.
- Continue to mark or highlight words which are new or confusing.
- These are collected at the end of class
- notebooks collected at the end of the class TODAY MONDAY. Notebooks are only collected if they meet the requirements above!
Tomorrow/Tuesday bring earphones/ear things for listening!