- Billabong- Richard
- Olay cosmetics/skin care- Jeanny
- Nescafe – Reynard
- L’Oreal beauty products – Kenny
- Herbal Essence hair products- Elisa
- Rip Curl sports gear and clothing- Kezia
- Roxy clothing and accessories- Calvin
- Rusty international – Jason
- Quicksilver sports gear and clothing- Oki
- Tommy Hilfiger fashion- William
- Motorola electronics- Richelle
- Haagen Dazs ice cream products- Jessica
- Reebok shoes and sportswear- Dion
- Apple computers and software- Ryan
- Canon Cameras and Equipment – Sofia
- The Gap clothing- Alexandra
- Lifebuoy soap and hygiene products- Emilia
- Melawai Optics – Raymond
- Acer computer hardware and electronics- Steven
Hints for writing.
Make your introduction similar to this:
“THis research report will analyze an advertising campaign for the brand______________, which is a (worldwide, American, Indonesian, Australian,etc.) company selling_________________. Some of the media this brand uses in its campaigns are _____________, ______________, and ___________. This report will focus on the recent ad campaign (date of campaign if known), looking at products such as __________________.”
Make sure you explain and describe the advertising campaign.
Make sure you include detailed analysis of TWO ads from the company when discussing the campaign. Give them separate headings or combine them in one section.
Remember to use terminology and let it be your guide when you organize the paper: Demographics, Target market, advertising strategy, slogans, symbols and logos, stereotypes in the ads, hidden or non-hidden messages in the ads, types of media used to attract the consumer.
You need to make a decision about the effectiveness or success of the campaign. Ask yourself these questions, and answer them in your conclusion:
- Why did the brand choose those particular media and strategies?
- Did they reach their target market?
- What were the most successful parts of the ads
- Were the ads successful?
You need to list ALL the sources you used, that means articles and websites. If you need a guide, check out Neil’s Toolbox Online Remember to include interviews or contact with actual people.
This needs to be digitalized. This means all material must be printed and scanned: examples of ads, screen images from websites, visual material, screen captures from video. If you mention an ad, you need to include it in your appendix material at the end of your report.
Times New Roman, 12pt., 1.5 space. no exceptions, please. Have a title page. TYPE your full name and class section (9D) on this title page.