10 Things I Hate About You: Characterisation
To identify and understand the choices, influences and outcomes for each main character in the movie. To analyse how each character changes/matures by the end of the movie.
In pairs, create an A3 poster for your assigned character. Each poster should include……
1. A photo of the character and their full name.
2. A timeline of events in that character’s life.
3. At least THREE choices that the character makes in the movie, who influences their decision, and what the result is.
4. How the character changes from the beginning to the end. Use adjectives to describe your character’s personality (use a DICTIONARY, people – that’s what they’re for).
5. At least one quote from the character that reveals his/her personality.
It is up to you to decide how you will present this information effectively.
Present/due on Thursday the fifth. If you’d like to look at 10 Things I hate About You at The Internet Movie Database, then click here!
You will get three class periods to work on this, then you will present your poster to the class.